Tuesday 10 April 2012

3rd times the charm

sorry i have neglected you dear readers, but i have been very busy

big news, rob asked me to marry him in january anmd i accepted, but with much trepidation

thias is my 3rd engagement since i was 16, my friends have started calling me the runaway groom

the first one at 16 lasted 12 hours, he asked me in tescos at 10 am, and i caught him shagging someone at the engagament party 12 hours later

the second was giles, that one lasted a week and ended because i realised the engagment was just a band aid to fix problems that couldnt be fixed

me and rob have been enagaged now for 2 months amd things are still going well, we are making plans, booking venues and purchasing the necessary things, so i guess im the runaway groom no more (though the wedding isnt till april 2012, so i still got time to fuck it up lol joking!)

more soon my loves

matt polar!

No comments:

Post a Comment